Game and Tickets @ Texas

HiltonMag1c

Oct 27, 2014
Hey fellas,

I'll be on a bachelor party in Austin for the game this year. Looking at buying tickets now for the game. Anyone know what sections are considered to be the visitor ones? Also if anyone has a lead on 7+ tickets that would be even better.

Thanks! #hornsdown

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Hey fellas,

I'll be on a bachelor party in Austin for the game this year. Looking at buying tickets now for the game. Anyone know what sections are considered to be the visitor ones? Also if anyone has a lead on 7+ tickets that would be even better.

Thanks! #hornsdown
Contact the DFW cyclone club/alumni association (whatever is exactly is). They have tailgates and everything.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
Hey fellas,

Thanks! #hornsdown

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
Hey fellas,

Thanks! #hornsdown

I would echo everything everyone has already said here about the DFW Cyclone Club and encourage you to get the tailgate packages through them if they're still selling them. I may be able to help with the tickets depending on how particular you are about seating. We would potentially have 7 + tickets (up to 9) in the visitor section through the DFW Club. Section is upper deck midfield approximately and would be with other Cyclones. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss tickets more.

Reactions: farm85

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Do not (I cannot stress this enough) go to the Palazio. That is all.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron