FS : 2014 Masters Tickets

jjisu

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines
Looking to sell Two tickets to the 2014 Masters Tournament.
These are Tuesday Practice Round tickets. (April 8th).

The tickets are not in hand yet, but I will mail out as soon as I receive. I believe the Masters mails out the tickets around 5 weeks prior to the tournament.

I have some posts out on Craigslist and such, but thought I would get the fellow cyclone fans a post as well.

Asking 500 per ticket

Shoot me a PM if interested.
thanks!

1Nation

May 16, 2013
CA
And sound the attackers for the HOW CAN YOU ASK FOR THAT MUCH MONEY!!??? You should offer fellow CFers a 50% discount just to attend! I mean Zach Johnson is from Iowa! We demand a discount! You're crazy.

In seriousness, I've been. That's a great price. If you can afford to see it in person just once in your life take advantage of these two tickets.

(though it falls near the national championship game and you might have trouble making it from watching the Clones on the 7th in Arlington to the Masters in Augusta on the 8th) Just sayin....

J-Diggy

Nov 30, 2007
I've gone twice. Preferred the Tuesday round to the Wednesday one because they practice the whole day, rather than having the par 3 tourney mixed in (on Wednesday afternoon). Par 3 is cool, but very compact area so its hard to get a spot without bailing on the big course early.

Cheap food, cheap beer, expensive merchandise (but you know you're going to buy it), and great access to the players. Very good time. I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't gone before.