FOX analysts

ketchupnmustard

Oct 28, 2006
Fox does need to get rid of Sharpe because you really can't understand half of what his says, and Joe Buck needs to go because, well, he is Joe Buck.

I agree. Sharpe is hard to follow. Also Joe Buck comes across to me as a young Pat Summerall. Which is to say a younger version of boring.

jbing

Dec 27, 2007
Ankeny, IA
www.jeremybingaman.com
Hilarious article yesterday on ESPN.com about end of season football awards. They totally pegged Aikman:

The Spinal Tap Drummer Award for "Most jinxed position"
Here, let's pretend I'm talking this over with Troy Aikman right after the Giants-Packers game:

Me: "Troy, what happens to football players when they start kicking and long-snapping for the Giants? Those have become two of the most jinxed positions in football, haven't they? I feel like you could take the best kicker and long snapper in the league, stick them on the Giants in a playoff game, and the ceiling for both guys would be a D-plus. It's crazy, isn't it?

Troy: "Well, Bill, I think you're exactly right. The Giants have had trouble with their special teams for years, and we saw it again today. When you have trouble snapping the ball and kicking the ball in the National Football League, that's going to affect a football team in a close game. So you're exactly right on that, there's no question, you're exactly right."

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
I like the NBC Sunday night crew (Costas, Barber, Collinsworth, The Bus, and Olberman) the best, Fox a close second, CBS next, and ESPN Monday Night a very, very distant fourth...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron