For those who missed the K-state game...

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
I love how at the end he says "Oregon gets 1 point on the scoreboard"

Bobby45

Aug 15, 2012
I watched the whole kstate v oregon game and I really enjoyed the One Point Safety perpetrated by K State.

I hadn't ever seen a One Point Safety before but it makes sense if the defense carries the ball into its own endzone, & like a Mildcat er Wildcat Dummy, gets tacked in the end zone.

I sincerely hope that someday our offense will look like Oregon's, it was a pleasure to watch a really good spread offense go up and down the field and score at will...

Better Luck Next Time, Nay State. LOL

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
I watched the whole kstate v oregon game and I really enjoyed the One Point Safety perpetrated by K State.

I hadn't ever seen a One Point Safety before but it makes sense if the defense carries the ball into its own endzone, & like a Mildcat er Wildcat Dummy, gets tacked in the end zone.

I sincerely hope that someday our offense will look like Oregon's, it was a pleasure to watch a really good spread offense go up and down the field and score at will...

Better Luck Next Time, Nay State. LOL

Me too. The Ducks are my other team that I have followed for a long time. However, it is nice to have a fav team that is so fun to watch and wins when they should. After the ISU bowel loss and the sh**y way we lost, I needed that win....wish more points were scored though.:cool:

Here is to hoping CPR gets us there!

Go State and Ducks!
Z