For Sale - G6 Parking Pass for UNI Game

ImperialCyclone

Sep 11, 2012
I have an extra G6 parking pass for the UNI game. I live and work in Ames. I can meet before the game (anywhere/anytime on Saturday). PM with offers.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Hey! Welcome to the board Holly! 100.00 is way too much! How does 40 dollars sound? Let me know if that works for tou and I will message you my info.

Wait, someone offers you $100 and you say, "No, give me $40!" You are either a saint or a moron. Actually, I know what it is. You are a good Cyclone fan. I had someone sell me tickets once at the Big 12 MBB tournament. They asked for $50, so I gave them $100 for two. A few minutes later, he catches me and gives me $50 back because he meant $50 for the pair. Apparently you are one of those guys! Good on ya'.

ImperialCyclone

Sep 11, 2012
Wait, someone offers you $100 and you say, "No, give me $40!" You are either a saint or a moron. Actually, I know what it is. You are a good Cyclone fan. I had someone sell me tickets once at the Big 12 MBB tournament. They asked for $50, so I gave them $100 for two. A few minutes later, he catches me and gives me $50 back because he meant $50 for the pair. Apparently you are one of those guys! Good on ya'.

Thanks Cycsk! It does sound like I'm a moron for saying $40 and not $100, but I'd rather a Cyclone fan have some fun tailgating at a more reasonable rate. I hate it when I get price gouged for tickets, and the last thing I want is to do that to someone else.

MartyMcCy

Sep 6, 2011
Thanks Cycsk! It does sound like I'm a moron for saying $40 and not $100, but I'd rather a Cyclone fan have some fun tailgating at a more reasonable rate. I hate it when I get price gouged for tickets, and the last thing I want is to do that to someone else.
If they come to pick up the pass in purple, raise the price to $100.

• Agree
Reactions: Cycsk

Bbow93

Aug 6, 2016
If it falls through I'll take it i have family in the lot! Or if you know of any others with one!