First Full Weekend of BIG XII Volleyball

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
what was going on today? Seems like Nolan was nowhere to be found. Block wasn't as good either.
No one thing in particular (well maybe blocking) but ever weird thing went 90% TCU's way. TCU has improved, but them never winning against ISU came down on us with a vengeance.

psyclone51

Nov 6, 2011
Frustrating loss, especially since the Horned Frogs lost to UNI 3-0 - on neutral turf. It will take this team a while to gel, as there are some new parts to it And no matter what anyone says, 9 times out of 10, it takes a while for the team and a new setter to get in sync. In this case, I like what I have seen of Horner so far, and of course, she has CJL as a mentor to help her along. It sounds like in today's game, passing from the back row did not make Horner's life any easier either. But I have faith in this team and I really like the new talent (who wouldn't), but I can hardly wait for Tori to get back in the line-up to help shore up the middle.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Watched the fourth set today being in Austin and Fox carrying the match. We made tons of stupid mistakes. ,