Experiment for today's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDRAIN

Nov 30, 2007
I know the coaches stay away from the internet fodder, but I also know for a fact that their wives/families pay attention to these boards. So, please could someone get a message to Coach Mac in the next couple hours?

Coach could you please give these kids a reason to WANT to play for U! Show some emotion! You have not lost this team yet and it is the most talented group of players you have ever had. It starts today! When your guys are diving on the floor get 5 ft out on the court to applaud them, when they make a big defensive stop, go nuts! When NDSU calls a TO to stop the momentum, meet your guys at half court to keep them pumped up. Give them a reason to want to win for you!

At the same time, get in some people's a$$ today! If someone screws up or is being selfish, yank them out and give them a piece. Also, have no mercy. When their is a bad call against YOUR guys, go to battle, get a T, whatever it takes but show all of cyclone nation, sink or swim you are going to battle for these kids!

Give it a try....u may be amazed how well these 18,19,20 yr olds respond.

Reactions: GeronimusClone

MNclone

Apr 10, 2006
Burnsville, MN
Best idea ever. I can see it now....

Greg, honey, REDRAIN on Cyclone Fanatic says that you need to show more emotion while you are coaching. He wants you to encourage the players to dive after loose balls, and "go nuts". Oh yeah, and he also said to yell at someone.

Reactions: SeattleClone

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Sorry to hijack this thread, but Mrs. Fennelly, if you're reading this can you please tell Bill that I need my belt sander back that he borrowed last week? If he could just leave it at the will-call window I can pick it up between games today. Thanks!

Reactions: Clone1450
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron