excellent work cyclones

Status
Not open for further replies.

oifdeserthawk

Sep 1, 2008
Iowa
the one statement i made that was not entirely accurate, was the one in which i said you fail to sell out half of your stadium. which in all honesty, has happened more than once in the history of your football program. and sy, for you to tell me you were at the game, and then state there were far more empty seats than 300, is pretty ludicrous, there were about 8 rows, 20-30 seats wide, that weren't filled, towards the top of the student section. good luck with kent state.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
the one statement i made that was not entirely accurate, was the one in which i said you fail to sell out half of your stadium. which in all honesty, has happened more than once in the history of your football program. and sy, for you to tell me you were at the game, and then state there were far more empty seats than 300, is pretty ludicrous, there were about 8 rows, 20-30 seats wide, that weren't filled, towards the top of the student section. good luck with kent state.
Can somebody please tell me if the troll thinks we care? For the record, your comments are going to be nitpicked because you're a troll on this board with no real credibility (DJK and SouthernHawk both have some credibility) and on a cyclone fan site.

oifdeserthawk

Sep 1, 2008
Iowa
you are pretty witty. sweet tie. it must be a lonely world being a cyclone fan. have a great afternoon! i am now dumber having had a conversation with you guys.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
You get exactly one final warning on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.