Ever bought jewelry online?

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Thanks for the input, I have been studying and last night (right after I posted that) I looked at the clarity and there is no way in hell I am buying it. Overall I just can't bring myself to buy something this high priced and important without seeing it first.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
Thanks for the input, I have been studying and last night (right after I posted that) I looked at the clarity and there is no way in hell I am buying it. Overall I just can't bring myself to buy something this high priced and important without seeing it first.

Good man!

Color and clarity are huge factors and both (especially clarity) can be examined with the naked eye (if it is poor enough) but definately under a scope.

CycloneJames

Dec 1, 2009
Ankeny
A lot of talk about jewelry with diamonds. I don't know if thats what the OP intended or not. I don't have any experience buying diamonds online, but I've gotten a few pieces of jewelry on Amazon for my wife. Mostly simple stuff but they have a huge selection obviously and the customer reviews are obviously helpful.

thelma

Nov 14, 2011
Yes i used to do online shopping. I had bought jewellery from Ebay USA and www.bluenile.com. you will find better deal and price with online shopping.Best of luck . Hope you will find good item for your anniversary.

CydaGrove

Oct 21, 2009
I have had good luck with both Amazon and a place called Oromi or some such thing...been quite a few years though. I wouldn't hesitate to buy online. Contrast that with Zales where I would never go again under any circumstance.

Have any of you ever bought your wives jewelry online? I'm looking to do something for an upcoming anniversary and it seems, as with many other things, online prices are better. I was looking at myjewelrybox.com. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

MidwestZest

Apr 22, 2006
Sycamore, IL
I had good luck with myjewelrybox.com for some christmas gifts last year. I may have bought from them through amazon if i remember correctly. Granted, I wasn't buying any high-end precious stones or anything, but got some good deals on some nice things.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
7329b4cf_threadNecromancy.jpg