Doyle cost Epenesa millions

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Ha. Minnesota being a top 10 team was the biggest joke in the history of college football. Did they even beat a team with a winning record other than Penn State? I wish ISU had the pathetic schedules that Big Ten teams have every year.
Well they did beat Auburn. My point isn't to defend Minnesota. They were 10-0 and we ended it. It was fun. That's all.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Yeahbuddy rankings are whatever you provided is laughable. Sagarin is the only reputable source for SOS and I've provided that info multiple times

Discredit the data that doesn't agree with you and say that the data that provides the outcome you want is the only reputable data. Sounds like good solid political hack strategy.

Last edited:

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Ha. Minnesota being a top 10 team was the biggest joke in the history of college football. Did they even beat a team with a winning record other than Penn State? I wish ISU had the pathetic schedules that Big Ten teams have every year.

LOL, ISU was 1-6 vs Bowl eligible teams last year. The only thing ISU did was beat teams without a pulse.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Discredit the data that doesn't agree with you and say that the data that provides the outcome you want is the only reputable data. Sounds like good solid political hack strategy.

Yes I will discredit data that isn't reputable

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Why do you say that?
I think he's be a really good value at that point in the draft and it seems like Belichick always ends up with a solid pick. I'm also think that he will have communicated with Kirk regarding Epenesa.

• Optimistic
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think he's be a really good value at that point in the draft and it seems like Belichick always ends up with a solid pick. I'm also think that he will have communicated with Kirk regarding Epenesa.

A guy that ran over a 5 sec 40 and did 17 reps on the bench is good value for a DE?

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Yeah it's a concern for sure. I like some of the younger DEs but they're still largely unproven. I do think Nixon will be a force on the inside and that will help up front. Any time you lose an OT like Wirfs it leaves a gap. I think Jackson is a very good anchor on the other side and we have good experience coming back on the interior. I think Cronk should be a decent plug-in guy at RT assuming he wins the spot. Not as worried about replacing Stone, we have solid young talent in the D backfield. Again, the talent is fairly green but Phil has proven his chops at coaching up DBs.
Wasn't Wirfs the LT? If so, thats definitely a tough spot to fill as it is one of the more important lineman positions and the team will be breaking in a new QB. I think the D takes a step back, but that doesn't mean they will be bad. A step back from last year can still be a damn good defense seeing how they were stout as heck last year.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Daniels was a 2nd round draft pick as a 3 year college player who was 20 years old when he was drafted. Hockenson and Fans were both first rounders. Anthony Nelson and Hooker were All Big10 players.
You're comparing losing two TE's in the first round to losing two generational talents at tackle and DE and saying they are the same?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron