Dominique Buckley and his state tournament run

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
Embedded is a link to an article published by the Detroit Free Press regarding Romulus' run in the state tournament. The article does not mention that Westland John Glenn was the tournament champion of their conference. The article also does not mention that Dominique was moved from point guard to shooting guard at the beginning of the year because Romulus lost most of their scoring power to graduation. Dominique took over that role to get them through their schedule and to give some of the new guys some experience. I think he is reverting back to the point guard role as the tournament progresses. I think he will switch between the two positions as needed through the remaining games.

Link: Romulus runs down Glenn; Buckley has Eagles eyeing Breslin spot | Freep.com | Detroit Free Press

Also this article includes a better picture of Dominique than was included in the Mr. Basketball article that was posted earlier this week.

Last edited:

NebrClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Thanks for the update. I hope he is capable of coming in and starting we need help.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron