DJK Released from Montreal

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
I have it on good authority that he participates in a flag football league at Valley Stadium on Wednesday nights. Was never the same after his plantar fasciitis.

But no one in this thread is talking about ISU's inability to place players in the NFL.

Hey, I wasn't either. I was just wondering where he was.

Jun 26, 2012
Insert Kirk blackballed him comment

i don't think he did........
From what I was told by friends he really messed up.
I can't imagine having to root for a drugball. cause lets face it he rolled with t.lowest of the low in IowaCity.

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Insert Kirk blackballed him comment
i don't think he did........From what I was told by friends he really messed up.I can't imagine having to root for a drugball. cause lets face it he rolled with t.lowest of the low in IowaCity.

Don't tell that to the fine people of HN.. btw.. why are they so pi$$y? Something happen 2 nights ago?

Jun 26, 2012
Don't tell that to the fine people of HN.. btw.. why are they so pi$$y? Something happen 2 nights ago?

talking about the sites being down when everyone was on there rolling back and forth nonstop into the night or morning? I just fail to see the points I guess. It's very funny to me yet some take it to overload in a hurry! :sad:
Most of my relation are IOWA fans only. Since I root for ISU first and foremost i get a lot grief from them, azzez...

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
talking about the sites being down when everyone was on there rolling back and forth nonstop into the night or morning? I just fail to see the points I guess. It's very funny to me yet some take it to overload in a hurry! :sad:
Most of my relation are IOWA fans only. Since I root for ISU first and foremost i get a lot grief from them, azzez...

No I headed that one, but someone called out Jonny boy.. did something ELSE happen that I missed?

ThreeOhTease

Jun 25, 2012
i don't think he did........
From what I was told by friends he really messed up.
I can't imagine having to root for a drugball. cause lets face it he rolled with t.lowest of the low in IowaCity.

Well, most HOK fans were kind of torn when it came to DJunKie...

On one hand, they can sympathize with his drug use, but on the other hand, most HOK fans prefer meth, and they think DJunKie's cocaine use was too flashy.

Jun 26, 2012
Well, most HOK fans were kind of torn when it came to DJunKie...

On one hand, they can sympathize with his drug use, but on the other hand, most HOK fans prefer meth, and they think DJunKie's cocaine use was too flashy.

Does HOK stand for something?
Or just making fun of u ofi?

I doubt they sympathise with the drugs use.