Des Moines is the 46th most dangerous drunk city in the USA

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
They should see the non-donar lots after the Iowa game :eek:

I wasn't just walking on sunshine after that win, I was also walking on beer cans, all the way to my car, literally. You couldn't see the ground from all the flattened cans

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
This was actually on the news a few weeks ago when I was in Colorado, because Denver and Colorado Springs are 1 and 3 worst respectively. It has to do with arrests - they called it "dangerously drunk" which means people getting DUI's, public intox, and other things which are potentially harmful to others.

loboclone

Aug 8, 2006
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Albuquerque only #63? Why are my insurance rates so high? Richardsons DWI roadblocks must be working........they get 50-60 DWI's everynight.

I disagree with Salt Lake, I have been hit twice in a year in Rental Cars by drunks. I buy the insurance only in Salt lake, they are all drunk day and night there. Was in Denver last week and was at trade show. Cash Bars everywhere at show, and they were drinking!
In Tucson now, must be the Tequila.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
Omaha is apparently far drunker than DSM... I think top 5.

Probably has something to do with Callahan.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I'm surprised Salt Lake isn't even closer to #1 than they are and New Yorkers maybe should drink some more so they'd mellow out and not be such a-holes. St Louis and Milwaukee are not a stretch considering they have breweries in town. And why isn't New Orleans at the top of that list? I didn't see them on it at all.

CloneFan65

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
For those of you taking your finals this week, I hope your curves are a little more generous. 40% of the cities earned a D or F.

Help Support Us

Become a patron