Jacob Park is not listed on the depth chart
Dylan Soehner made his first career start at TE vs Kansas

Texas Tech.JPG

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
In before the Jacob Park freak out!

It’s an interesting change. I wonder if anything changed with his status/issue between last week snd today?

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Amazing how many good, young DL are on this team all of a sudden. I am sure coaching has something to do with the improvement, but just looking at the two deep you are not terrified if one of the starter has to take a series off or gets dinged up a little.

I'll say the same for Zeb. He has not had a lot of play, and none under pressure, but the guy looked pretty solid when he got in there and threw some very nice passes. The last one that was dropped probably would have gone for a TD. Hit the guy in stride right over the middle. Very impressive.

• Agree
Reactions: ExCyment

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Amazing how many good, young DL are on this team all of a sudden. I am sure coaching has something to do with the improvement, but just looking at the two deep you are not terrified if one of the starter has to take a series off or gets dinged up a little.

I'll say the same for Zeb. He has not had a lot of play, and none under pressure, but the guy looked pretty solid when he got in there and threw some very nice passes. The last one that was dropped probably would have gone for a TD. Hit the guy in stride right over the middle. Very impressive.
I heard the coaches are very high on Zeb.