Cyclone Gridiron Club Event in Cedar Rapids

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
The Cyclone Gridiron Club is coming to Cedar Rapids again this year. Hope to see you there. Details below:
When: Thursday, April 21, 2016 5:00-7:30 pm
Where: The Butcher Block, 568 Boyson Rd NE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa

What: Meet Tyson Veidt - Associate Head Coach/Linebackers

Socialize with past players and fellow Cyclone Fans
Cost: $5 for CGC members, $10 for non-members, free if you join the CGC at the event

Light hors d'oeuvres and a beverage ticket provided

Cash bar and menu selections available

All Cyclones welcome! Tell your friends!

BeachAve

Apr 22, 2014
Indeed. There are a couple adjoining reception rooms to Butcher Block. Located on Boyson Rd NE off of C Ave NE

Nov 16, 2006
I texted the details to my cousin (ISU alum) that lives in CR. I hope that she and her husband can make it. They make it to a couple of FB games every year, so they are interested. .......... How you doing Cyclad???

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
I texted the details to my cousin (ISU alum) that lives in CR. I hope that she and her husband can make it. They make it to a couple of FB games every year, so they are interested. .......... How you doing Cyclad???
Thanks for forwarding the info. That is how we get the most people to attend, through Cyclones emailing Cyclones. I will be there with Coach Veidt. I am really jacked up about football.
I am doing fine......thanks for asking. I got another all clear from the doctor in March. The next big test will be this fall. Is everything well with your family? Is your daughter enjoying ISU? Are you coming to the Spring Game? If you are coming, look me up at the Gridiron tent. Sounds like we will probably have a lot of former players stop by, including some big names.
Take care

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Any chance this could be the new game watch spot for the Linn County Alumni Association? Their bar/patio area is real cool and the food at BB is a great deal better than Louies.

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Any chance this could be the new game watch spot for the Linn County Alumni Association? Their bar/patio area is real cool and the food at BB is a great deal better than Louies.
I don't have anything to do with that, but I will pass on your comment to someone who does.

Nov 16, 2006
Thanks for forwarding the info. That is how we get the most people to attend, through Cyclones emailing Cyclones. I will be there with Coach Veidt. I am really jacked up about football.
I am doing fine......thanks for asking. I got another all clear from the doctor in March. The next big test will be this fall. Is everything well with your family? Is your daughter enjoying ISU? Are you coming to the Spring Game? If you are coming, look me up at the Gridiron tent. Sounds like we will probably have a lot of former players stop by, including some big names.
Take care

Glad you got a good report! We are all doing well. We are planning on being there. Our daughter loves it at ISU! (no surprise :smile:). We will see you at the tent. I'll try to check in here (CF) more often to see what you are up to.........

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Glad you got a good report! We are all doing well. We are planning on being there. Our daughter loves it at ISU! (no surprise :smile:). We will see you at the tent. I'll try to check in here (CF) more often to see what you are up to.........[/QUOTE
Great! Looking forward to seeing you and your lovely wife.

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
The Cyclone Gridiron Club is coming to Cedar Rapids again this year. Hope to see you there. Details below:
When: Thursday, April 21, 2016 5:00-7:30 pm
Where: The Butcher Block, 568 Boyson Rd NE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa

What: Meet Tyson Veidt - Associate Head Coach/Linebackers

Socialize with past players and fellow Cyclone Fans
Cost: $5 for CGC members, $10 for non-members, free if you join the CGC at the event

Light hors d'oeuvres and a beverage ticket provided

Cash bar and menu selections available

All Cyclones welcome! Tell your friends!
Only a couple more days................hope to see you there!
Go Cyclones

Help Support Us

Become a patron