Chip Brown radio inteview in minutes.

akclone

Bookie
Nov 28, 2006
Yeah, it's called oil and Texas is full of it. I work on the research farm and I can think of about 6 TAMU oil wells within 5 minutes of my fields.

Thanks Mr. Obvious. I was really wondering about the benefits the schools receive from the fund.

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
If I here one more person talk about how Chip Brown has been right about everything, I'm gonna puke. He straight up lied about what happened in Nebraska yesterday. 2 days ago he said Colorado was gone yesterday. What exactly has he been so right about?

All he is doing is trying to take heat off of Texas. That's it. Pure manipulation through the media.

CycloneJames

Dec 1, 2009
Ankeny
This guy is offically creating news...why the **** would you kick mizzou out.

Just so you know he was quoting a conversation he had with a Big 12 Athletic Director. And he said that the only way to keep the big 12 intact with the loss of Nebraska was to kick out Mizzou. Mizzou being the ones who openly campained for the Big 10.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
He thinks Nebraska was brilliant. Nebraska was the only ally they had in the north.

No ****! They were the only team in the north to vote down revenue sharing if I'm not mistaken.

So basically, what we get out of this is more window dressing that anything that happens is not Texas' fault? Specificaly pointing the finger now at Mizzou?

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
If I here one more person talk about how Chip Brown has been right about everything, I'm gonna puke. He straight up lied about what happened in Nebraska yesterday. 2 days ago he said Colorado was gone yesterday. What exactly has he been so right about?

All he is doing is trying to take heat off of Texas. That's it. Pure manipulation through the media.

Looks like he was just a few days off. To the guys credit, he was the one who broke the whole Pac 10 scenario in this, and one week later, it is already starting to play out.

mkcrawford

Mar 20, 2006
So basically, what we get out of this is more window dressing that anything that happens is not Texas' fault? Specificaly pointing the finger now at Mizzou?

Deflecting any negative light on Texas in his prime mission. Yesterday he was saying Texas tried to save the B12...