Brian Seda, a true Cyclone!

volclone

Apr 11, 2006
What’s not to like about this young man? Works his .…. off not knowing if he will ever get the recognition he deserves; and when his day comes, he delivers! This is one of the better stories about this year’s football team.

http://www.iowastatedaily.com/sports/football/article_049103f2-8106-11e6-bf8a-bf6af1b54811.html

I went to school with his Dad and he is one of my best friends from ISU days.

Brian just quietly goes about his business, working hard every day. All he wanted was an opportunity and CMC came in and treated him like everyone else--even though he was a walk-on.. He's earned this starting role. I agree, just a great story about a great kid.

MilehighClone

Sep 14, 2007
Great story, thanks for posting.

Looking forward to continued progress from the OL tomorrow.

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
Snyder has guys like this at K State. They're going to be part of the formula for success here. Props to Campbell and his staff for giving him a chance. Attitude and Effort defined.

Reactions: The_Architect

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
"I don’t know if anybody loves Iowa State more than Brian Seda,” Campbell said. “We did the Cyclone Tailgate Tour [this summer], and I think he signed up for every single one of them as a player to go. He bleeds this place.”

That is an awesome quote. This guy is my new favorite.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

ECIRT.KCAJ

Aug 14, 2016
"I don’t know if anybody loves Iowa State more than Brian Seda,” Campbell said. “We did the Cyclone Tailgate Tour [this summer], and I think he signed up for every single one of them as a player to go. He bleeds this place.”

That is an awesome quote. This guy is my new favorite.
That says it all. Lot's of Cyclone love coming right back at you Mr. Brian Seda !

Reactions: aauummm

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron