Black ISU mini helmets at Fanatics.com

junckerl

Feb 18, 2009
Saint Anthony
So I found a couple more mini helmets. I can't find these online anywhere, but I was at Valley West Mall over the weekend and they have a place called University Sports. They had the white helmet with the stripe down the middle, the black helmet with color logo and the chrome helmet. They were Schutt helmets. They also had a full sized black with color logo for sale. Also, for those of you that need to finish out your collections NO MATTER WHAT, I found the new tornado logo helmet on Amazon helmet.PNG tornado.jpg

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
So I found a couple more mini helmets. I can't find these online anywhere, but I was at Valley West Mall over the weekend and they have a place called University Sports. They had the white helmet with the stripe down the middle, the black helmet with color logo and the chrome helmet. They were Schutt helmets. They also had a full sized black with color logo for sale. Also, for those of you that need to finish out your collections NO MATTER WHAT, I found the new tornado logo helmet on Amazon View attachment 63949 View attachment 63950

How much were they? Would anyone in WDM mind grabbing some and I'll paypal the money to you? I don't see a website for this company (or any helmets from ProImage - their parents company)

junckerl

Feb 18, 2009
Saint Anthony
I just saw them while I was heading out the door. I hadn't seen them anywhere else and I know someone in this thread asked about the chrome helmet so I snapped a quick picture. I figured I would be able to find them online cheaper but no luck. If you go to the Valley West Mall website and look up University Sports they have a phone number listed.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron