Bill Self

DeBruzzio

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Fort Dodge native
If Kansas fails to land in a BCS conference, I see a perfect opportunity for Nebraska to swoop in with their new windfall and instantly upgrade their MBB program by hiring Bill Self with a multi-million $$$$$$ contract.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
You. Are. Insane. Kansas could still pay Self in a non-BCS conference. Look how long Calipari stayed at Memphis.

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
If Kansas fails to land in a BCS conference, I see a perfect opportunity for Nebraska to swoop in with their new windfall and instantly upgrade their MBB program by hiring Bill Self with a multi-million $$$$$$ contract.

Only problem with this idea is Neb does not care about basketball, only football.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

There is absolutely no way in hell this will happen.

isugcs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 21, 2007
Waverly
This is what's sickening about the whole realignment conversation. Nebraska will not only have the means to upgrade their sports programs, they will have a push to improve basketball and other non-revenue sports. They are going to receive another $10 million a year in the B10, why couldn't they afford Bill Self?? Crazy town, but possible.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Bill Self is going to have a lot better options than freaking Nebraska. That idea is one of the stupidest I have read on here all week.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron