Bill Gates bans apple from his house

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Your point? It is a known fact. You have yet to make a point of any kind and if you ever do I plan to use my Mac to rip you up and spit you out.

Please explain how a device with the exact same hardware as any "PC" would be better at running Windoze (very original of you by the way)

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
Please explain how a device with the exact same hardware as any "PC" would be better at running Windoze (very original of you by the way)

I know it many not be easy, but if you can get to a browser (after waiting 5 minutes to start up) you can type in google.com. It helps you find thing on the same internet that John Kerry invented for you.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
The problem with my iMac is that it just works. I don't learn how to apply security patches, update antivirus software, learn about memory faults, i don't get to stare at a blue screen and wonder why it happened, I don't pay large sums of money for it.

The only people that prefer Windows are those that haven't used a Mac for more than a week.

You don't deal with my imac then:sad: It regularyly crashes, has memory issues (The last six months I would have to archive and delete files almost once a month!)

I do think part of my problem is that I have a temp. Help profile that "anyone" can use....sigh

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
You can drive your Ford Pinto and I will drive my Lexus. Both are cars, but I guarantee the driving experience is better with mine. It looks better and it runs better and will last longer.

Thus the attitude jdogg was talking about.

Some people use their computer to get done what they need done

Other people apparently need to use their computer as a social status symbol (or to compensate if you want to keep using the car analogy)

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
I know it many not be easy, but if you can get to a browser (after waiting 5 minutes to start up) you can type in google.com. It helps you find thing on the same internet that John Kerry invented for you.

Uh, you lost me

Lay off Uncle Jack there big fella

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
You can drive your Ford Pinto and I will drive my Lexus. Both are cars, but I guarantee the driving experience is better with mine. It looks better and it runs better and will last longer.

And I'm getting ripped for calling Mac owners "elitists"... :no: