Big XII Men's tournament virgin

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
Wednesday night tickets can be bought for $5 easily. If you can find fans that lose one of those two games, some will gladly sell for face. Just to recoop their money and not stay the weekend with their team going home early. IMO best way to see all the games for the least amount of money.

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk
I highly suggest schooling your friends at the 3 point competition they have setup outside of P/L. Or in my case giving your buddy $10 after only making 1-3 pointer.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
#1 Rule - don't deal with ticket scalpers. ... When I informed him that the game was already 6 minutes into the 1st half, he took his cigar and burned the tickets in front of me when I offered $150 a ticket and said I insulted him.....

Wow. Glad the scalpers out front of Jack Trice and Hilton are not that scary or insane.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Went last year for the first time and it was super easy to get cheaper tickets before the games. We sought out other fans instead of scalpers.

Paid $60 each for lower level tickets for the Texas game. Offered $80 tickets for lower level seats for the OU game (didn't go). And a couple of us went to the championship game against KU ($150 each for balcony seats). All MUCH lower than Stubhub pricing.

But we were prepared not to go the games if we couldn't find decent deals.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Wow. Glad the scalpers out front of Jack Trice and Hilton are not that scary or insane.

I've heard stories about scalpers burning tickets, but thought it was just a myth they promote to help their cause. Some of those guys are just going to "burn through" whatever money they make anyway.