Big XII Meeting Today

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Listening to 104.9 in Austin right now - they sound as if things are still tense among Big 12 teams right now. No guarantee about any long-term future; even A&M still thinking about the SEC...

This is why I have said it is in ISU's best interest to look to the East. The 4 North forgottens can get with the Big East (if they will have us). This should lock up the Big East and allow them to explore their/our own network. With the population throughout that network, having a Big East championship football game and probably additional bowl games the Big East could have a lucrative revenue stream.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
This is why I have said it is in ISU's best interest to look to the East. The 4 North forgottens can get with the Big East (if they will have us). This should lock up the Big East and allow them to explore their/our own network. With the population throughout that network, having a Big East championship football game and probably additional bowl games the Big East could have a lucrative revenue stream.

Yep, I still think the Big East is our best option. Its pretty clear this version of the Big XII isn't going to last very long.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Seriously people. No team in the Big 10 will ever leave the Big 10. There is too much money to be had in the Big 10, no one is going to take a pay cut on the outside chance they can be more successful in competition.

Bingo Baby....You have my VOTE for Winner of this Thread!!!!

:yes::yes::yes: