Big XII ADs Split on Schedule - Presidents Voting on Monday

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
I still predict that we play Iowa after the season in an exhibition game on some type of PPV. Probably in the UNI dome due to weather. There is just so much money out there for that game.

I don’t see this happening at all but a UNI Dome that’s a 50/50 crowd for that game would actually be really fun.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I don’t see this happening at all but a UNI Dome that’s a 50/50 crowd for that game would actually be really fun.
Agreed. Not happening but a small yet loud 50/50 crowd in a dome would be a blast (if you could do it safely without spreading Covid).

diaclone

Apr 16, 2006
Metro Omaha
Yep, exhibit A on why we won’t be having much football this season; self inflicted by American arrogance. All of this talk of who we’re going to play is just window dressing until everybody realizes we aren’t going to have 12 games, or 10 games , or possibly any games to worry about.
It amazing that we have someone that has college degree doesn't think that masks make a difference when all the health experts say that masks and physical distancing and washing hands are the best tools we have and other nations have proved it with results.
Talking about you @ArgentCy

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
It amazing that we have someone that has college degree doesn't think that masks make a difference when all the health experts say that masks and physical distancing and washing hands are the best tools we have and other nations have proved it with results.
Talking about you @ArgentCy
Well clearly, this is why doctors and nurses never wear masks or wash their hands repeatedly.

Reactions: diaclone

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Agreed. Not happening but a small yet loud 50/50 crowd in a dome would be a blast (if you could do it safely without spreading Covid).

You could only probably allow 1k fans from each school in the dome. I guess it's better than not having the game at all though.