Big 12 Tournament and NFL Draft Kansas City - Apartment for Rent

KCy

Jul 20, 2008
Kansas City
I live in KC and I have a co-worker looking to make some extra cash by renting her 1 bed, 1 bath apartment downtown. Available, wed, thurs, and friday nights. Could be available Saturday too I guess. Comes with a parking spot and is on the train route that takes you right to the Power and Light district. Has laundry and all the stuff. She is hoping to get $1000 for the three nights which seems pretty reasonable to me. Message me if you are interested. Should be pretty straight forward, venmo or cash, she will show you around and give you the keys. Meet up with you later to check out. Its in the Western Auto Apartment building which is a fantastic location. Close to union station and walking distance to anything you would need.

She is also interested in renting it out for the NFL Draft in April. Let me know if you are interested in that as well. Hotels for that were going for 600 a night and are all booked up. FYI.

Last edited:
Reactions: CloneFanInKC

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I live in KC and I have a co-worker looking to make some extra cash by renting her 1 bed, 1 bath apartment downtown. Available, wed, thurs, and friday nights. Could be available Saturday too I guess. Comes with a parking spot and is on the train route that takes you right to the Power and Light district. Has laundry and all the stuff. She is hoping to get $1000 for the three nights which seems pretty reasonable to me. Message me if you are interested. Should be pretty straight forward, venmo or cash, she will show you around and give you the keys. Meet up with you later to check out. Its in the Western Auto Apartment building which is a fantastic location. Close to union station and walking distance to anything you would need.

She is also interested in renting it out for the NFL Draft in April. Let me know if you are interested in that as well. Hotels for that were going for 600 a night and are all booked up. FYI.
Thing that sucks is this would have been a huge hot property a month ago. SInce we tanked your coworker is not going to have as much success. Ugh. Hope someone rents it from her.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron