Big 12 this weekend

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Baylor v. Texas - this actually really hurts me to type this. We want TX to win here. That will give Baylor two conf losses and will squarely place us in position for the big 12 championship. This outside of a great bowl is my biggest goal for the season. OU is going to be there even if they lose to us. We need Baylor to move down the standings.

TTU will get absolutely rolled by OU

Other games don't mean a ton but OSU will pound KU. (I know, shocking pick). Oh and in non conference news, let's go BADGERS

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
You left out TCU-Kansas State which could be interesting for both Patterson and Klieman.

I want Texas but I think Baylor wins in Waco.

Lyon309Cy

Sep 5, 2010
I think I'd rather have Texa$ coming in off a heartbreaking loss. Adversity reveals character, and they don't have any. I feel like they might be teetering on the brink of punting on the season and I'd love to see their wheels fall off next week in Ames. Baylor has some skill, but I doubt they have the depth, they're not going to be a factor in the conference race by the end.

BeneventiCy28

Feb 9, 2015
Granger
This isn’t about rooting for Texas, this is about being selfish for ourselves. Get Baylor an L to set us up for the conference championship game. It’s our job to beat everyone in front of us. The Baylor game is behind us and we dropped it, so we need someone to help us out. If Texas has to be the one to root for to beat them, so be it. That’ll make it just a little bit sweeter when we kick the Longhorns ass when they come to town next weekend. Plus, the juice around our game next weekend will be unreal and the environment will be electric.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
I will cheer for Baylor. OU is not great anf will lose 2 or 3 games. And isu baylor rematch would be great. And **** texas.

Bocy

Nov 27, 2016
Central IA
I could honestly see OU losing their last 3 games. Will they?
Realistically no, but I do believe it's entirely possible they'll have 2 conference losses by the end of the regular season. They've lucked out a lot this season and I can't imagine they can keep winning on luck alone.

In fact, I can certainly foresee the championship game with at least one team with 2 conference losses, if not both.

As much as I despise Baylor, I'm hoping for a (conference record) 7-2 Baylor vs 8-1 the Clones in the Big12 championship game.

Because I want to see how much we've improved as a team since the first game with them, but mostly for redemption.

I don't really care who we play honestly, just as long as we keep improving and win out.. :)

• Agree
Reactions: bozclone

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
Baylor v. Texas - this actually really hurts me to type this. We want TX to win here. That will give Baylor two conf losses and will squarely place us in position for the big 12 championship. This outside of a great bowl is my biggest goal for the season. OU is going to be there even if they lose to us. We need Baylor to move down the standings.

Other games don't mean a ton but OSU will pound KU. (I know, shocking pick). Oh and in non conference news, let's go BADGERS
I think the most optimistic scenario is actually for Baylor to win all their remaining games until meeting ISU in the CCG. That way we can avenge our only conference loss, while gaining yet another a Top 10 victory heading into Bowl selection. I actually think Baylor's defensive team speed will neutralize Bijan, and Texas won't be able to adjust.
Wouldn't it also be poetic justice for Texas, on their farewell tour, to be curb stomped by former conference doormats in consecutive weeks? Texas HCs have been fired for much less.

• Agree
Reactions: AlaCyclone and 83cy

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
I think the most optimistic scenario is actually for Baylor to win all their remaining games until meeting ISU in the CCG. That way we can avenge our only conference loss, while gaining yet another a Top 10 victory heading into Bowl selection. I actually think Baylor's defensive team speed will neutralize Bijan, and Texas won't be able to adjust.
Wouldn't it also be poetic justice for Texas, on their farewell tour, to be curb stomped by former conference doormats in consecutive weeks? Texas HCs have been fired for much less.
I would dig the Baylor rematch. But I have to say I don't see OU losing much. The league season is already half over almost, and they are still undefeated. OU will maybe lose to us but i don't see them dropping any other L's. They own OSU unfortunately. Predicting us and OU but we need Baylor to drop one.

• Agree
Reactions: 83cy

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I think I'd rather have Texa$ coming in off a heartbreaking loss. Adversity reveals character, and they don't have any. I feel like they might be teetering on the brink of punting on the season and I'd love to see their wheels fall off next week in Ames. Baylor has some skill, but I doubt they have the depth, they're not going to be a factor in the conference race by the end.

Baylor's only remaining tough game after this week is OU, so even if they lose tomorrow they'll likely be right there in the championship race. I would love to face them again in the ship to get revenge, but agree that we should be texas fans tomorrow. That said, I could also see OU losing their last 3 (Baylor / ISU / OSU), so if we take care of business tomorrow won't matter.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007

OU has 3 tough games to end the season. We win out along with OSU and OU won't be there. My dream scenerio

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron