Berm/Landscape Question

bobh33

Apr 11, 2006
We had our lawn seeded along with two berms in the backyard with a large maple clump planted in each. We got a great price quote on the seeding but no quote on the berms. What should I expect when the bill comes??? How much does a load of dirt delivered cost these days??

Thanks!!!!!!

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
We had our lawn seeded along with two berms in the backyard with a large maple clump planted in each. We got a great price quote on the seeding but no quote on the berms. What should I expect when the bill comes??? How much does a load of dirt delivered cost these days??

Thanks!!!!!!

It's been a few years - but I got 16 ton (full truck) of good topsoil delievered for sub $200. I think in the $160's. I called last year and I want to say it was considerably more, upwards or even over $300 - but all the rain and flooding in DSM was having an effect on that cost (most of their supplies were under water).

Call a local landscape firm and get a quote for soil. If you're in DSM - try Lounsbury in WDM.

CyPride

Oct 12, 2008

Thanks!!!!!!

Am I reading this correct when you say you had the work done without knowing what they were going to charge you?