Baylor kickoff time 1:30 CT on FSN

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Why the heck do we get stuck on FSN. I know it’s Baylor and we lost the last couple but I feel like we’ve earned better channels this year.

ISU /Baylor will likely be the only big 12 game next week that is two unranked teams, thus the crap network and weird time.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclad and Spanky

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
ISU /Baylor will likely be the only big 12 game next week that is two unranked teams, thus the crap network and weird time.
I haven't looked at the schedule yet so I'll take your word on that, but is there always a game on FSN? I didn't think so. Personally it doesn't matter because we get the channel, but I know plenty don't. For the Kansas game we were in Eastern Iowa and had difficulty finding somewhere that had the game.

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
No more Cinderella for ISU, and Baylor is an embarrassment to college football. Don't expect much press or coverage.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclad

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
I haven't looked at the schedule yet so I'll take your word on that, but is there always a game on FSN? I didn't think so.

Roughly half of the weeks. And the pattern is notable.

Conference games:
Oct. 14 - ISU/Kansas
Nov. 4 - Baylor/Kansas
Nov. 11 - Tech/Baylor
Nov. 18 - Baylor/ISU

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Why the heck do we get stuck on FSN. I know it’s Baylor and we lost the last couple but I feel like we’ve earned better channels this year.

Both teams coming off a loss, one team is horrible, both teams have small viewing audiences, etc. I figured this game would be on FSN if we lost, and on FS1 if we won.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclad