Austin Gomez's treatment at Iowa today

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
See this reply is the same sorry excuse Iowa fans are using. No **** there are a lot of racist people in Iowa. There are A LOT of racist people everywhere but it still doesn't make it right what happened to Austin. You saying what you did makes it somehow justifiable for what that fan said because well there are a lot of racist people. No it's not and in the sport of wrestling the **** needs to be called out and put out there.

Hell look at our lineup...Hawaiians, Russian, Cuban, Numerous African Americans. It's awesome and yes I'm sure some **** head fan for ISU says something racist but they need to be booted from the fanbase not defended for it because "There's a lot of racist people in iowa".

End of my TedTalk
If you thought what I posted was defending what happened or making it right, I am at a loss of words.

• Agree
Reactions: ca4cy

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
So you haven't been to Iowa City at all in seven years? If true, than I guess I believe you. I mean, we're talking about drunk Iowa fans.

I've driven by on I-80, but why would I stop in that sewage lagoon? I just have get used to the fact that I will have to go back there now.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
He's not saying it's ok because of that or defending it, he is just saying this isn't an Iowa Wrestling problem like a lot of ISU fans want to make it out to be.

Like I posted earlier in the thread....we had fans tweet out racist tweets and freaking DEATH THREATS to KU players after the 2013 game. It's unacceptable everywhere.
This. I can't believe how stupid his post was.