Audi Crooks - AP All-American (HM)

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
I was expecting this to happen, so I've been watching. The list was announced today, Audi Crooks is an Associated Press Honorable Mention All-American, similar to Tamin yesterday.

To get the honor on the men's side, a player needs to receive votes on multiple ballots as a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team AA. There are 62 voters.
To get the honor on the women's side, a player needs to appear on at least one ballot. There are 35 voters.

There were 21 HM on the men's side and 22 on the women's side.

ISU press release

blood94

May 10, 2010
I was expecting this to happen, so I've been watching. The list was announced today, Audi Crooks is an Associated Press Honorable Mention All-American, similar to Tamin yesterday.

To get the honor on the men's side, a player needs to receive votes on multiple ballots as a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team AA. There are 62 voters.
To get the honor on the women's side, a player needs to appear on at least one ballot. There are 35 voters.

ISU press release
I think that it is amazing at what Audi accomplished this year. I was one who believed that she could be dominant in like her sophmore or junior campaign by getting in the the strength program. But to take her game from the small class 1A in Iowa to being 1st Team all big 12 and now HM all American is just mind boggling. Way to go Audi. Good luck in the tourney!!!

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin

ISU press release
Staying healthy, keep improving, and with the help of the team, Audi may well become our first AA 1st Teamer in the next three years.

4cy16

Jun 14, 2021

Reactions: pourcyne

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron