Arizona vs. Arizona St. getting interesting

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006
Stanford beating UCLA. If that result holds, the Duel in the Desert winner wins the Pac 12 South. ASU just put one in to make it a 35-28 game.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Just goes to show that Getting players to play in the north is hard now. Richrod sucks at Michigan. Then goes to Arizona and is a great coach again.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Just goes to show that Getting players to play in the north is hard now. Richrod sucks at Michigan. Then goes to Arizona and is a great coach again.

I think Rich Rod would have worked at Michigan if it wasn't their stupid "Michigan Man" ego. Hoke hasn't done crap with his own players.
Urban Meyer and Rich Rod would have had some good shoot outs.

Todd Graham will jump ship for a better offer as he's done before.

Makes me wonder how both will stay there. Rich Rod would be great at Florida.

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines

Rich Rod did well at West Virginia and had something going really good there, he just took the jump to a big time job and it blew up in his face. I knew he'd succeed at U of A because that's more his level. He runs an offense that kids like and he can recruit the So Cal and Phoenix areas. It will always be a basketball school in Tucson but the football program is rising

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Rich Rod would be great at Florida.

Rich Rod's system would be fantastic at Florida... I imagine they will throw a ton of money at him and try to draw him away.

I'd love to see Rich Rod in the SEC going up against Les Miles, Gus Malzahn, Nick Saban, Spurrier, etc.

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Rich Rod's system would be fantastic at Florida... I imagine they will throw a ton of money at him and try to draw him away.

I'd love to see Rich Rod in the SEC going up against Les Miles, Gus Malzahn, Nick Saban, Spurrier, etc.

Malzahn vs Rich Rod would be two master playcallers trying to outscore the other

BearDownAZ

May 27, 2014
I love me some Rich Rod. Stars had to align perfectly for a coach like him to end up at UofA and he's working wonders for our program. Our facilities have been upgraded since his arival too so this program is humming. Winning right now with our stars being a freshman RB, RS freshman QB, and a 2 star defensive recruit. Just hope he sticks around for a while longer, but he's gone before too long surely unless UM really crushed that interest (salary won't be an issue at UA with Greg Byrne as our AD)

With Miss St and JT Barrett going down, AZ probably controls their own destiny for the CFP going into Friday's conference championship game with Oregon (I don't think the committee takes 2 Big12 teams even if both Baylor and TCU win out). Beat Oregon and we have 2 wins over them, won @Utah, and beat ASU. Only lost @UCLA and on a shanked 25 yard FG to USC where we lost by 2.

Firmly believe Pac12 is the second best conference in CFB, the conference champ needs to be in the playoff.

BEAR DOWN!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron