Anyone else going out to Morgantown for the WV game?

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Got our tickets today for the WV game in Morgantown, we are in the ISU section, 100 row 23, through ISU ticket office. Is anyone else going out to the game, and can anyone give any information on things to do or see in Morgantown.

Thanks
Go Cyclones.

canker2323

Oct 22, 2006
What Cheer, IA
Got our tickets today for the WV game in Morgantown, we are in the ISU section, 100 row 23, through ISU ticket office. Is anyone else going out to the game, and can anyone give any information on things to do or see in Morgantown.

Thanks
Go Cyclones.

I've been to a game there.

Cool town. Great people. Sell beer in stadium.

Ate lunch downtown before game. Restaurants are what you would expect in a college town. Parking lot north of stadium was full of tailgaters. Just walk around and you will be offered a drink and invited to join.

I had a great time and would go again.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia

Thanks
Go Cyclones.
I'm still on the fence. If there's a solid ISU tailgating presence, I could see hoofing it. When we went to Akron last year, there was a strong contingent in one of the lots. Is there anything like that in Morgantown?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I’m planning on going but if the weather rapidly turns here in the Mideast I won’t be. I’m not going to ******* West Virgina to sit in the rain.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron