Another female teacher incident

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
You could be right.

I just think that if you're a dog, you're a dog. If cheating on your s/o is how you're wired, it's likely how you've always been wired. Part of me says this because my best friend in the world, who I've been tight with since grade school, is an absolute dog and always has been. Love the guy, but he's cheated on every girlfriend he ever had, as well as his (now) ex-wife. I think it's way more rare for someone who's never been compelled to stray to all of a sudden cheat in their mid-40s as part of a mid-life crisis. But who knows, this is JMO.
Some people are never going to be faithful in a relationship, it's just not in their DNA, but I have found that it is not the case for most people. Studies on adultery point out that men and woman cheat in a relationship for totally different reasons. For men, its simple for the sex. Their spouse or girlfriend are not fulfilling the man's sexual needs, so they find someone that does. For woman, it's much more complex than just sex, they tend to be looking for their soul mate, that person that just knows and understands how they feel. It's a much more internal motivation than an external one than just for the sex. I would guess this gal was looking for someone that finds her attractive and wants her, something her husband no longer provides.

• Informative
Reactions: Letterkenny

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Some people are never going to be faithful in a relationship, it's just not in their DNA, but I have found that it is not the case for most people. Studies on adultery point out that men and woman cheat in a relationship for totally different reasons. For men, its simple for the sex. Their spouse or girlfriend are not fulfilling the man's sexual needs, so they find someone that does. For woman, it's much more complex than just sex, they tend to be looking for their soul mate, that person that just knows and understands how they feel. It's a much more internal motivation than an external one than just for the sex. I would guess this gal was looking for someone that finds her attractive and wants her, something her husband no longer provides.
Sounds like sexual fulfillment. I think we try and make things more complicated than they actually are.

What else is a minor going to do for a mature woman besides give her sex?

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I'm guessing most of these women fall into the same category. Married to some travel baseball dad that spends 90% of his free time rocketing grounders at 12 year olds. Works at a school and some of the kids probably hit on the hot teacher as a joke to start with. I'm sure it starts by liking the attention and ends with assuming they wont get caught. Kid is too immature to know it's not appropriate, and for the teacher it's probably about the only thing spicing up an otherwise boring, lonely life.

It's totally unconscionable that someone would do this knowing the repercussions, but I'd have to imagine for the most part they fall in the bored, lonely and trying to recapture their youth category.

Maybe, but I think the nonsense movie trope of the husband obsessed with his career and the poor lonely wife would get squashed pretty quickly in real life. Here's how those would play out 99% of the time:

Wife: "You're putting your career first"
Husband: "But I'm doing it for the family - this house, the Lexus, your ability to spend your days doing yoga in the park and hanging out with your friends"
Wife: "And I'm thankful for that, but I feel like I'm not being seen anymore"
Husband: "I'm actually relieved you said that. The stress is enormous, and I hate my job. I've been thinking about a career change. We'd have to sell the house and scale back our living expenses, but I'd be much happier and get to spend way more time with you and the kids"
Wife: "Nah we good"

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Sounds like sexual fulfillment. I think we try and make things more complicated than they actually are.

What else is a minor going to do for a mature woman besides give her sex?
I doubt she was doing it just for the sex, without a doubt the boy was, but not her. If she was in it just for the sex, why do it with someone that is going to lead to prison and embarrassment for you and your family?

• Optimistic
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

Letterkenny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 26, 2023
We're worse than Europe for sure. They're far more open and can talk about it without shaming people.
You think the U.S. is more dysfunctional when it comes to sex because we keep it more private?

I guess I'm confused now on what you mean when you say it's "dysfunctional."

Reactions: bos and Drew0311

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Maybe, but I think the nonsense movie trope of the husband obsessed with his career and the poor lonely wife would get squashed pretty quickly in real life. Here's how those would play out 99% of the time:

Wife: "You're putting your career first"
Husband: "But I'm doing it for the family - this house, the Lexus, your ability to spend your days doing yoga in the park and hanging out with your friends"
Wife: "And I'm thankful for that, but I feel like I'm not being seen anymore"
Husband: "I'm actually relieved you said that. The stress is enormous, and I hate my job. I've been thinking about a career change. We'd have to sell the house and scale back our living expenses, but I'd be much happier and get to spend way more time with you and the kids"
Wife: "Nah we good"

There's a great Chris Rock bit about this from about 20 years ago.

Something like:

'Why aren't you paying attention to me!? You're never home! What about us! I hate this ****!'

OR

'Why are you always around!? You're smothering me!! I need my space!! I hate this ****!'

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
You think the U.S. is more dysfunctional when it comes to sex because we keep it more private?

I guess I'm confused now on what you mean when you say it's "dysfunctional."

I was raised to see sex as dirty. Shameful. Full of sin.

And that dirty-shameful-sinful act can only be shared with the woman I marry. The person who I stand before God and make vow to love.

Fine way to set the stage for healthy relationships.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

It might also just be a need for conflict or turmoil for whatever reason.

Letterkenny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 26, 2023
I was raised to see sex as dirty. Shameful. Full of sin.

And that dirty-shameful-sinful act can only be shared with the woman I marry. The person who I stand before God and make vow to love.

Fine way to set the stage for healthy relationships.
That's fair.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron