Android unusable

kcbob79clone

Is it just me or is Android phones pretty much unusable with CycloneFanatic forums? I can launch the app just fine and read the articles. But the forums are incredibly slow. Now the app has always been a little sluggish but this is dialup speed slow. Hit the thread you want to read the little blue bar at the top appears about 1/5th the way and wait 30 seconds or so and if you're lucky then the box appears around the thread title and then wait a long time. Sometimes a tap gets you nothing. At the same time on the same network I can got to my laptop and get instant results. I also tried using Firefox on the phone with same results as the app. Only way I can get to CF now is my laptop.

Here is my system info:
Android 10 Version V405UA30a
LG V40 Thin Q Model LM-V405UA
Fanatics App: Version 1.0.2
Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
Windows 10 Home Version 1903
Firefox on laptop: 78.0.2
Firefox on phone: 68.10.1

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
Just get old like me. Reading the small screen on my phone just caused my eyes to hurt so I just use my laptop now. Problem solved. o_O

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Same here (sigh). I tried the app then Firefox figured I didn't need to try Chrome.

Still need to fix app though.
I hadn't tried the app for a while because it sucked when I did. so installed it to see how it is now and seems to be working pretty good. Maybe try clearing the cache and restarting.

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
I had always had bad luck with the app on my phones, so I just used Chrome and went online that way with my phone over the past several years. Just downloaded the latest app and it seems to function very well--so far. But an app with bugs often degrades in effectiveness and efficiency over time.

And my phone is running Android 10.