American 'imports'

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
That's actually kind of funny that someone even went after this. For how long did restaurants and bars list "Domestic" As Bud Light, Miller LIght and Coors light, then lump every other beer into "Import"

It's one of those things that actually used to drive me nuts and I actually argued with a lot of managers about how "Domestic" should include Sam Adams and Sierra Nevada. Never was a Becks fan though. I love plenty of German beers, but Becks definitely wasn't one of them. Maybe I know why now, if it was made in St. Louis.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
The only real winners are going to be the lawyers. I doubt if very many individual drinkers are going to care enough to be able to make a claim. However, the class action lawyers will make millions. And who do you think is going to end up paying more in the end. Individual drinkers.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
The only real winners are going to be the lawyers. I doubt if very many individual drinkers are going to care enough to be able to make a claim. However, the class action lawyers will make millions. And who do you think is going to end up paying more in the end. Individual drinkers.

It's always the lawyers. They are just class action trolls, nobody else sees any money. If you are lucky you get a coupon off for a future purchase or CyCash.

:skeptical: