CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I am not sure he threatened to kill Shrievers dad. I had read all he did was ran to the stands and said "we're on the same team" and Brands went and dragged him away. Knowing his past, it wouldn't surprise me if it was exaggerated on what actually happened but who knows.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I am not sure he threatened to kill Shrievers dad. I had read all he did was ran to the stands and said "we're on the same team" and Brands went and dragged him away. Knowing his past, it wouldn't surprise me if it was exaggerated on what actually happened but who knows.
Dragged him away by his neck? FWIW I talked to a guy who's a part of the HWC and he said Desanto did threaten to kill him but he didn't know what the punishment would be. He didn't expect him to get the boot though

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So Lee is ducking #2 Glory this weekend. Does he duck #26 Kaylor next weekend or will he magically be good to go for that one?

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
So Lee is ducking #2 Glory this weekend. Does he duck #26 Kaylor next weekend or will he magically be good to go for that one?
The answer is yes and neither one will be surprising

Edit: And on the Desanto part...I'm actually really surprised that there isn't video of this in this day and age. That's why I"m reserving judgement. His history unfortunately makes it so easy to believe that it would happen but there has been nothing said from the father. If he did in fact say something like this I would NOT except that he is going to be given the boot...why? well the answer is pretty clear

• Haha
Reactions: CyTwins

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018

Edit: And on the Desanto part...I'm actually really surprised that there isn't video of this in this day and age. That's why I"m reserving judgement. His history unfortunately makes it so easy to believe that it would happen but there has been nothing said from the father. If he did in fact say something like this I would NOT except that he is going to be given the boot...why? well the answer is pretty clear

I have said this before about DeSanto, it is clear to anyone who has even remotely followed his career that the high pressure atmosphere of college athletics is bad for him emotionally. The people in position to help him don’t appear to care that he could end up making an impetuous decision that could seriously damage himself or others and just want to use him for his talents. It is honestly sad.

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I have said this before about DeSanto, it is clear to anyone who has even remotely followed his career that the high pressure atmosphere of college athletics is bad for emotionally. The people in position to help him don’t appear to care that he could end up making a impetuous decision that could seriously damage himself or others and just wasn’t to use him for his talents. It is honestly sad.
This. We're to the point he's threatened to kill two people in 8 months and nobody is really giving it a second thought. It's setting itself up for something seriously bad to happen and that's unfortunate

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
This. We're to the point he's threatened to kill two people in 8 months and nobody is really giving it a second thought. It's setting itself up for something seriously bad to happen and that's unfortunate
I hope for his future and well being that after his wrestling career is over with and he no longer has the oversight/help he doesn’t do something severe. Because if that happens one side is going to sit and say oh how could this happen the other side is going to be like well no sssht you could see this coming a mile away. That will not only affect himself but someone else as well.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

If he indeed threatened to kill 2 people in 8 months, then Iowa has no choice but to boot him off the team.

You cannot allow that.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
If he indeed threatened to kill 2 people in 8 months, then Iowa has no choice but to boot him off the team.

You cannot allow that.
He absolutely did and it appears Iowa is doing nothing about it which is only going to hurt him and potentially others in the future. Sad deal

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

You nailed it. Another duck by Lee