All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Just to summarize: Iowa gets to play a bad Purdue team without their best player the first game of the season. Could be a season Iowa catches all the breaks and wins 6 games
On paper, Iowa should win AT LEAST 5.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Goff and Petras went to the same high school?! AND he broke all of Goff's records?! Holy cow....I hadn't heard that before. That's pretty incredible

Often the first stud QB in a program gets held back by the offense as a coach works to develop the system to accommodate his skills. Future QBs have an advantage because the pieces are already in place.

Reactions: SouthernCy

May 7, 2020
With Moore being out changes things but as Twins has told us this is a bad Iowa team.

Iowa 27
Purdue 20

I still think ISU will win against an overated Okie St.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Still see Iowa struggling with a QB making his first start and Purdue having two future NFL receivers. I like the clones chances against an overated OSU.

IOWA - 24
PURDUE - 31

ISU - 38
OSU - 27
With Moore being out changes things but as Twins has told us this is a bad Iowa team.

Iowa 27
Purdue 20

I still think ISU will win against an overated Okie St.

Moore is worth 14 points

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Okay so this is just a rumor floating around there, but allegedly Moore is not in any active classes after dropping out to go to the NFL earlier this year. Everything's supposed to get figured out though in order for him to play next weekend against Illinois.

My only dispute to that would be how tf did Purdue's compliance office not figure their sh** out earlier so their best player in almost two decades could play in the first game of the season lol. Like I said, just a rumor, but certainly interesting.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Okay so this is just a rumor floating around there, but allegedly Moore is not in any active classes after dropping out to go to the NFL earlier this year. Everything's supposed to get figured out though in order for him to play next weekend against Illinois.

My only dispute to that would be how tf did Purdue's compliance office not figure their sh** out earlier so their best player in almost two decades could play in the first game of the season lol. Like I said, just a rumor, but certainly interesting.
Just goes to show how valuable our compliance department is. They truly are the best in the business

Reactions: Statefan10

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Murph said on the radio he is cleared and expected to play next weekend vs Illinois

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
No fans (just parents), no band, multiple coaches and and players out for Purdue including their best player in eons and the line literally hasnt moved.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well they are rated 6th in the AP and look who they have beaten. I would think they would be top 15 but I think 6th is to high.
So you think Iowa State is going to go on the road and beat a top 15 caliber team? Got it