All FB coaching rumors and speculation

Nococy

Jan 10, 2021
Fort Collins Co
wouldn’t you think with all these so called rumblings we would of haved a few recommitments the last few days. just saying :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewey24

im4isu

Apr 11, 2007
New Haven
wouldn’t you think with all these so called rumblings we would of haved a few recommitments the last few days. just sayi
You will get that tomorrow following the game. I believe he is more focused on the game and the graduating players. After the game, his focus will turn to signing day, recruiting, and snuffing out the rumors. I am sure current commitments and their parents have been in contact with their recruiters and Jamie with all that has been swirling around and no recent/new de-commits. Relax, Campbell will be the ISU coach next year & beyond.

TClone99

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Wouldn’t be a bit surprised if Campbell moves on. It usually happens after a season like he had this year.
Could be a tough sell right now to fans at a big time program. Guy had All-Conference players all over the field and still couldn’t beat WVU or TTech. Also got boat raced at home by the arch rival. Just sayin.

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
Could be a tough sell right now to fans at a big time program. Guy had All-Conference players all over the field and still couldn’t beat WVU or TTech. Also got boat raced at home by the arch rival. Just sayin.
It’s not there sold compared to what ever other options they have. If Campbell wants to leave he will have multiple options. Hopefully he doesn’t want to.

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
The last 3 head coaches at LSU have won national championships, including two seasons ago. Not exactly a Hyundai job.
Very true, and still might be the 3rd best job considering recruiting base and conference when talking ease into playoff.

TClone99

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
It’s not there sold compared to what ever other options they have. If Campbell wants to leave he will have multiple options. Hopefully he doesn’t want to.
He doesn’t want to leave. He doesn’t want to uproot his young family. This program is his baby and I have to believe that walking away after this unfulfilling season (understatement) would be very difficult. That doesn’t mean he can’t be pulled away, but I for one am not particularly worried.

Help Support Us

Become a patron