52 days till kick-off!!!

52 days 'till kick-off! Where will you be?

• parking lot/tailgating?

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • ...in the stadium?

Votes: 29 27.6%
  • ...both?

Votes: 57 54.3%
  • ...TV?

Votes: 15 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Already took that Thursday and Friday off. Can't freaking wait.

Also, took the Friday before the Toledo game off. Going to Wrigley on the way to Toledo for the game on Sept. 22. Can't freaking wait for that either!! Just have to find some tickets for that Toledo game now.....

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
Get done with Aer E 491 at 1:30, so depending on when Flag Guy gets out, I guess we WILL have a (rare) opportunity to tailgate before the game. Stoked.

I'm getting antsy. With Flag Guy in Europe (and he DID bring the flag with him, if I remember correctly), we're gonna have precious little time to redo/improve our gear for this year. We had a couple of new things in line for last year, but we both got way too busy...

Now I'm all fidgety. I NEED FOOTBALL.

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Get done with Aer E 491 at 1:30, so depending on when Flag Guy gets out, I guess we WILL have a (rare) opportunity to tailgate before the game. Stoked.

I'm getting antsy. With Flag Guy in Europe (and he DID bring the flag with him, if I remember correctly), we're gonna have precious little time to redo/improve our gear for this year. We had a couple of new things in line for last year, but we both got way too busy...

Superfan, let me know when you and Flag Guy are going to work on your gear. I'm going to be going to a couple away football games, and there will be shoes to fill at basketball games, too, so I figure now is when I need to figure out gear...

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
Superfan, let me know when you and Flag Guy are going to work on your gear. I'm going to be going to a couple away football games, and there will be shoes to fill at basketball games, too, so I figure now is when I need to figure out gear...

Can do. There's a lot of work to be done. Our capes our beat up, shoes go out fast, we might be doing new shirts, and a couple of other projects we still need to work on.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007

Nah sorry Flag didn't quite make it, though mini Cy did (you know the one... the one that hung on the rear view mirror and guided us to Texas)
I have pics of him about to knock over various national treasures (Big Ben, the Effiel Tower, etc), though none of him the Vatican city (I think we want God on our side... maybe I should have had Cy kiss Peter's foot in the Basillica...)

As for class, I've got a late afternoon one that apperently takes attendance, but I'm a super senior, it's a BS tech elective class, and I don't think I care so I may be tailgating myself :sweet:

Help Support Us

Become a patron