5 Star QB decommits from Penn State

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Which isn't really a thread-worthy story

But this thread on the Penn State free board is pretty funny.

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/fields-decommitting.175343/

A newish poster created a thread on Monday saying that he was hearing the guy might decommit, and they just trashed him for it... right up until the point when he was proven right. A big LOL to some of the slimiest fans in the country. I love it.

And yes, I could definitely see it happening on CF as well, but I'm still laughing.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
This was pretty funny

Man this Board can be tough sometimes. Thought he qualified his message sufficiently. What happened to don't shoot the messenger?

We shot the guy who said that.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
That was hinted at by the Elite 11 reporter as well. Happened pretty quick.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
LOL.

"It's not "your" a pathetic person, it's "you're" a pathetic person.

An honest question for you......why even post what you posted here, what purpose did it serve? Did you actually think this was "breaking news", that we had never heard a rumor (or a hundred or a thousand rumors) like this? And we were all gonna jump up and thank you and congratulate you on this earth-shattering post?

There was nothing.....NOTHING.....to gain by posting this daily dribble here yesterday."

Blasts a guy for the wrong your/you're, then doesn't know that dribble and drivel are not the same.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
The best part is all of the original idiots that blasted him that are unwilling to accept the fact he was exactly right. Calling him "lucky" ...

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Sometimes the truth hurts and people don't want to hear it and reflexively defend their current thinking / hope. That thread seemed pretty typical and you see those same responses all the time.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
It's nice to see other boards that have as much fun with the off-season as we do. That thread would be nearly identical over here if that happened to us.

But, since it was PSU, it was awesome.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
That fanbase ought to be grateful just to have a program in the first place. If a molestation scandal that ultimately sent four men to prison for their roles in it isn't enough to justify the death penalty for a football team then I don't know what is.

• Agree
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
It's nice to see other boards that have as much fun with the off-season as we do. That thread would be nearly identical over here if that happened to us.

But, since it was PSU, it was awesome.
Really?

Seems like the thread would go something like this;

Poster X: I heard our top QB recruit ever is decommitting.

Every CF Poster Ever: Yeah, that sounds about right. (hilarious nut kick memes & gifs ensue)

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I like how a few of them say he "Decommited from the good guys". Ummm I would not call your program "The Good Guy". You still have another 20 years before that title can be swung your way. It's like Baylor calling themselves "Baptists". Umm just no

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
How about PSUFBFAN's response ? There's something eerily familiar about this.

Pennsy_Kraken said
Too funny, "your opinion" directly conflicts with what Justin Fields has stated publicly and is currently publishing "on the internet", but according to you, your baseless, wholly-unsupported "opinion" matters more than Justin Fields' own public statements and published words "on the internet". What kind of @sshole believes his own baseless "opinions" (i.e., completely created soap-opera gossip) are more important than the principal subject's own statements on the matter? LMFAO, only a complete fraud douche troll would write a multi-paragraph composition on how much more important his own opinion is than the actual words and actions of the recruit.

PSUFBFANWell-Known Member
Good morning BODE, Bushy, FRTT. ....I hope you have a great day.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron