Got an extra Wrestling Pennant?

MnBrPg

Dec 15, 2015
Kansas City
I couldn't make it to Ames Sunday to the dual, so I missed out on a wrestling pennant. Anyone have an extra they can send me? I'll pay for shipping etc.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I couldn't make it to Ames Sunday to the dual, so I missed out on a wrestling pennant. Anyone have an extra they can send me? I'll pay for shipping etc.
Should of let me know in advance and I would of snagged you an extra.

Reactions: MnBrPg

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
These are highly coveted pennants!

I took the fam to the meet, was a grand ol' time, both of my kids grabbed the 'Wrestling' pennant as we walked in. While we were busy standing and cheering on Gremmel, to seal up the big W, the man next to us (cheering for a team that shall not be named) grabbed both of our pennants resting on the seat next to me and high-tailed it out of the Coliseum.

I expect them to be on Ebay any day now.

Here's what they looked like:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
These are highly coveted pennants!

I took the fam to the meet, was a grand ol' time, both of my kids grabbed the 'Wrestling' pennant as we walked in. While we were busy standing and cheering on Gremmel, to seal up the big W, the man next to us (cheering for a team that shall not be named) grabbed both of our pennants resting on the seat next to me and high-tailed it out of the Coliseum.

I expect them to be on Ebay any day now.

Here's what they looked like:

What a dirtbag move.

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
I've got a extra. Some family sat next to me and left two on the seat so I grabbed them and hi tailed out of there. (Just kidding).... seriously send me your info and I'll get you one.

MnBrPg

Dec 15, 2015
Kansas City
I've got a extra. Some family sat next to me and left two on the seat so I grabbed them and hi tailed out of there. (Just kidding).... seriously send me your info and I'll get you one.

I've got one coming already, but thank you for the offer!

Reactions: CyGold

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron