madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Pretty bad?? They made the second round of the tournament. They were at the very least decent to good last year.

I wasn't very impressed with them...although I thought they were well coached and stuck to what worked.

I was less impressed (but not surprised) with ISU reverting back to me-ball just in time for the most important time of the season.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Pretty bad?? They made the second round of the tournament. They were at the very least decent to good last year.
I'm just glad you know the round of 32 is the second round.
fran-mccaffery_7e0yuw95k3zf114tdlxvm5vay.jpg

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I wasn't very impressed with them...although I thought they were well coached and stuck to what worked.

I was less impressed (but not surprised) with ISU reverting back to me-ball just in time for the most important time of the season.

Either way, pretty bad teams don't usually make the NCAA tournament as an at large.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Either way, pretty bad teams don't usually make the NCAA tournament as an at large.

True but they were a surprise iirc to even be in the tournament.

They weren't just awful or whatever--decent team that had a very good chance at beating the marginal version of ISU.

Some have said on the ISU bball threads that ISU beats them like 9/10 times...problem being that ISU lost in that same exact way several times throughout the season so it wasn't anything new.

• Disagree
Reactions: benjimill

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Have never said otherwise. The NCAA, you know the organization that puts on the tournament, goes with First Four, First Round, Second Round....etc as all part of the tournament.
Yep, four play in games to make the first round.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
They were pretty bad

Did Prohm under perform this year? Won the Big 12 tourney without having to play TT, went .500 in conference, had two NBA talent level players, got beat in the tournament by a "pretty bad" Big 10 team, lost the team including fights between teammates, got unhinged at his biggest rival by going after opposing players...

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Did Prohm under perform this year? Won the Big 12 tourney without having to play TT, went .500 in conference, had two NBA talent level players, got beat in the tournament by a "pretty bad" Big 10 team.

Probably a little bit yeah. I mean he recruits at such a high level if he doesn't win a game in the tourney it's probably an underperforming year

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Did Prohm under perform this year? Won the Big 12 tourney without having to play TT, went .500 in conference, had two NBA talent level players, got beat in the tournament by a "pretty bad" Big 10 team, lost the team including fights between teammates, got unhinged at his biggest rival by going after opposing players...[/QUOTE]

Haha ok. Next is the pic of him pulling Bobo back because Bobo would never do anything combative.

You're usually pretty good but this is Hokdom at its finest.

Otherwise yeah ISU was part under performing, part overachieving and it will be interesting to see how CSP shakes out with changes that he had to know were a strong possibility since both LW and THT were thought of to be early-entry guys to begin with and it was clear a year ago Lard likely wouldn't figure it out.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Did Prohm under perform this year? Won the Big 12 tourney without having to play TT, went .500 in conference, had two NBA talent level players, got beat in the tournament by a "pretty bad" Big 10 team, lost the team including fights between teammates, got unhinged at his biggest rival by going after opposing players...
Wow, what a troll, and you've had some doozies:
In 2 games with Tech, we split them about as even as it gets.
Also, two NBA talent level players has yet to be seen.
I personally think tOSU wasn't as good as ISU but they deserved to win that game.
How is it his fault if teammates get into a spat?
Going after opposing players? Back to that **** again huh?

Log off and breathe.