***2024 NFL Season***

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Not a single game close and people disagree this playoff has sucked so far? Just horrendous football by MIA, DAL, CLE. All blowouts, how do people like this? (your personal team winning put aside.)
Yeah, I was just thinking this too. Three games in and not a single one worth watching. As a Chiefs fan I enjoyed the comfortable win, but without a horse in the race that was a boring game too.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Not a single game close and people disagree this playoff has sucked so far? Just horrendous football by MIA, DAL, CLE. All blowouts, how do people like this? (your personal team winning put aside.)

People like it just fine. Do you think the players are supposed to make it more exciting/suspenseful on purpose?

This current game has a chance of getting weird late.

Reactions: Clonefan94

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I'd feel a lot worse if this were 8 points and not 16. But yeah, some mismanagement on the part of Green Bay here

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Is this like the Bowl games are worthless posts? Turn the channel. No one is forcing you to watch what you don’t want to watch. Would you rather they script the games like WWE or worse script them to come down to the wire to favor the betting houses?

Reactions: madguy30

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Dallas is just stuck in the upper middle class. Dakota is good enough to win a lot of games and get you to the playoffs, but he isn't good enough to win once you get there.

Add to that I think having Jerry around limits the coaches who would come take the job.

You need to blow the whole thing up to move forward, but Jerry already has some rungs and now he is making bank, so he won't ever do it.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Those Detroit cheerleaders were rough looking
469b741b-5cdb-4f51-adcc-7caca0bb7673_Cheerleader-Wildcats.0.gif

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Dallas is just stuck in the upper middle class. Dakota is good enough to win a lot of games and get you to the playoffs, but he isn't good enough to win once you get there.

Add to that I think having Jerry around limits the coaches who would come take the job.

You need to blow the whole thing up to move forward, but Jerry already has some rungs and now he is making bank, so he won't ever do it.

If you watch them every week it was pretty apparent this wasn't their year. Good enough to make the playoffs but that was about it.

It'd be insane to blow it up though. They have the roster they're just head cases, they stuck with Garrett too long, then hired Garrett 2.0, and now they've got one last chance to figure it out before their window closes.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron