2021 Football Targets

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
Alt picked up an Iowa offer on Tuesday. They have two really good TE commits for 2020 so that may help us. Plus, Alt being a 2021 prospect helps because we will graduate Allen and Soehner and Kolar might enter the 2021 draft, leaving the cupboard pretty empty at TE.
Alt will be a tackle by the time he gets to college.

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
He has 3 three star WRs to throw to and ISU has offered all of them. One is a 2020 prospect that is listed warm to us and two other schools. The other two are class of 2021.
Yea, don't forget there's a few other three stars on the line blocking for him.

However, I watched his highlight and I really like what I see. He has great pocket awareness, can throw it deep to his wide open receiver AND hit them in stride. I look for how QBs move in the pocket, out of the pocket, their accuracy and if they can sling it. He has it all. He's just a tad short.

Obviously, he's on the best team in the state, but if you watch what he contributes to the play, he's close to as good as we can hope for.

• Agree
Reactions: demoncore1031

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Yea, don't forget there's a few other three stars on the line blocking for him.

However, I watched his highlight and I really like what I see. He has great pocket awareness, can throw it deep to his wide open receiver AND hit them in stride. I look for how QBs move in the pocket, out of the pocket, their accuracy and if they can sling it. He has it all. He's just a tad short.

Obviously, he's on the best team in the state, but if you watch what he contributes to the play, he's close to as good as we can hope for.
He reminds me a little bit of Re-Al. Not just because he's small for a QB, but the way they play is pretty similar.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
@NATEizKING sup Nate, we're seeing a lot of offers rolling in for this class. Who would you say are the priorities for this class are so far?