***2021-22 NCAA Mens Basketball Thread***

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I can't even believe the incompetence of some of these refs. NW has an injured and they blow the whistle right as a guy is going up for a shot after letting the play already go on for 20 seconds.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Is that a throwback uniform, by chance? Quick search I find it was unveiled a couple of years ago, but I admit I've not seen them in anything other than black/silver.

Just saw on screen - first time PU started 16-2 since 1978.
I'm not sure when it was from but I thought they were great. They had a throwback look.
Providence having a really nice year, beat TT and Sconnie in noncon.

Reactions: cyclones500

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Bobby Hurley and a player have been suspended 1 game.

This was bound to happen at some point. Officials are constantly affecting the outcomes of games with their incompetence. Then they ate right back out there the next night at a difference game with no accountability for their mistakes.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Boobirds don't like Tech dictating the game with physicality.

I don't think anybody likes playing Tech. I think this is the best I've seen KU look this year. Their ball movement has been crisp and they've gotten more open looks than anyone I've seen against the TT defense.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I don't think anybody likes playing Tech. I think this is the best I've seen KU look this year. Their ball movement has been crisp and they've gotten more open looks than anyone I've seen against the TT defense.

Yep...it's almost February. That's how it goes with KU.

• Agree
Reactions: ca4cy

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
KU gonna win the conference again aren't they?

That's my hunch/fear.

A common KU trait through the years (sometimes) - has a fairly strong non-con, has a stretch when it looks "vulnerable," has an upset loss, survives a couple other scares, other serious contenders can't take advantage (can't sweep KU, muddle it out against each other or suffer bad losses of their own), window of opportunity closes.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan and NWICY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron