2020-21 Season: What Players Big 12 Teams are Losing, Returning, and Adding

mwwbbfan

Jun 1, 2010
Iowa City, IA
I'd be surprised if either him or Butler left.

I was talking to a Baylor Fan at our game vs them and they said that Butler would be a four year guy - did not go into details but referenced something that would preclude him from going to NBA. He would not elaborate on the details, but was sure they would be loaded for a few years.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
And KSU lost another player today, Not sure what is up in Weberville?

@MattHladik919 Kansas State PG David Sloan is in the NCAA transfer portal, per source...averaged 5.3 points and 2.2 assists per game this season.

Was one of the top JUCO recruits in the country prior to chosing K-State.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018

@MattHladik919 Kansas State PG David Sloan is in the NCAA transfer portal, per source...averaged 5.3 points and 2.2 assists per game this season.

At least there is a team that will be worse than ISU next year!

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn

K-State lost two guys who were oft-injured and virtually never played. They were on the roster because of scholarship commitments, Shadd and Love. David Sloan was a backup JUCO point guard, who was quickly replaced with what looks to be a similar JUCO talent, Rudi Williams. Weber did lose Carti Diarra which in my view was significant - to V'Tech. Coming in is perhaps the best class ever recruited to K-State but seldom do freshmen win in this conference.

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/school/_/id/2306/kansas-state-wildcats

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
OSU beat out KSU for Williams.

@JacobPolacheck Donovan Williams to Oklahoma State | ZAGSBLOG

“They’ve got the number one player in the country, [Cade Cunningham],” Williams told ZAGSBLOG Monday. “That’s tough to pass up.”

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
OSU beat out KSU for Williams.

@JacobPolacheck Donovan Williams to Oklahoma State | ZAGSBLOG

“They’ve got the number one player in the country, [Cade Cunningham],” Williams told ZAGSBLOG Monday. “That’s tough to pass up.”

Donovan Williams-6’5 Fr SG-187th/128th/NR

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway
http://wvmetronews.com/2020/04/14/h...ast-wvu-scholarship-spot-vacant-if-necessary/

Bob Huggins likes what West Virginia has coming back next year — so much so that he won’t fill the final scholarship spot on his roster unless the perfect candidate comes along.

“It’s kind of like fishing. You catch a really good crappie or largemouth or smallmouth or walleye, you keep him. If you the ones you catch aren’t good, you throw them out,” Huggins said. “We have the opportunity to select, I think for the first time in a very long time. We can kind of sit here and look at who’s available and see if they fit.

“I don’t want to bring somebody who doesn’t work with our guys, because we’ve got a great group right now.”

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron