jl112481
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds good. I'll take them if still available. I see your phone number below in a previous post. I'll text name and email.
    Hello, are the 4 tickets to the OSU game still available? If so, I would be interested. Thanks!
    jl112481
    jl112481
    Yes they are still available.
    jl112481
    jl112481
    I can send them via ISU ticket exchange. I would need your full name and email address. We accept PayPal or Venmo. Let me know your preference. Thanks.
    Hey, are the tickets and the parking pass separable for the OSU game? Definitely interested in the parking pass, but need 5 tickets.
    I see your three tickets for Saturday’s game are now marked sold?
    jl112481
    jl112481
    Yes, sorry. Someone was interested in all three of the tickets and had been working with me through personal message and not within the thread.

Thanks for your interest. Hope you find another ticket and can enjoy the game.
    I’ll take your tix and pass for $200 cash. 641-295-1345. I’m located in DSM but traveling around Iowa this week for work.
    jl112481
    jl112481
    Sorry. I literally just sold the pass. I can still sell you the tickets, but I live in Milwaukee, so it would have to be an electronic payment vs. cash. Let me know if you are interested, but I understand if you are not.
    H
    HappyJoe
    Dang. Thanks but was interested in the package. Keep me posted on remaining games if available
    jl112481
    jl112481
    I have KSU still available and Incarnate Word (?). I just am not comfortable selling Incarnate Word until I know when ISU will be sending me the tickets and parking pass. If you are interested in KSU just let me know. Thanks!
    On those Texas Tech tickets, how much are they and where are they located?
    Ryan
    jl112481
    jl112481
    I have them listed at $225 OBO, but would consider any reasonable offer. If you go to my post in the ticket exchange I included a picture of the view. Sec M, row 3, seats 1-4. The view is great. You are in the lower balcony, so you can see the field but aren’t too far away. Thanks for reaching out.
    don't know how else to message you about the tickets, but will know if I can make the game and need the tix early this week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…