CyDude16
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you even click on the video with Bob Knight? Are you saying he isn't credible? Jesus you're ******* stupid.
    You serious dude? Go look at most back to the basket post moves by post players. Look at their feet. They travel. Robinson got called for it because it was more blatant. Quick youtube search even pulls it up. Hansbrough Travels... everytime - YouTube

BTW, thanks for the rep. But please think before being a struck *******.
    On Barnett & the turnovers, look at the defences they both played against. I can't help your man crush on Steele jantz.
    Did you even read the post, MORON. I was making fun of all the people that are fretting over Rhoads leaving but half you guys get your panties in a bunch every time worrying about everything under the sun. But then everyone has to get in and take a shot at someone calling them out. There are just a ton of people on this site that need to take about ten deep breaths before they type.
    I figured Clones21 woulda been the type to rat ppl out. It's unreal how idiotic that guy is. I bet he was "that guy" that called in every party he didnt get invited to in high school.
    I'd actually love to know where that applause gif comes from - the reason why I know about it is I've seen it posted around here often and I think it's hilarious.
    Hey, I appreciate your insight. I really just want to see the young guys get an equal opportunity in this open competition. I believe they may be more than their getting credit for, especially Barnett because he has competed at a high level since he was a sophomore in HS. Staring at QB at a perrenial powerhouse in the highest classification in Texas means something, especially a 3 year starter. And winning a ton of games at that. Average QB's can't do that in Texas.
    Hey, I appreciate your insight. I really just want to see the young guys get an equal opportunity in this open competition. I believe they may be more than their getting credit for, especially Barnett because he has competed at a high level since he was a sophomore in HS. Staring at QB at a perrenial powerhouse in the highest classification in Texas means something, especially a 3 year starter. And winning a ton of games at that. Average QB's can't do that in Texas.
    Thanx man!! Some folks don't see the narrowness and unawareness to other cultures and their issues
    Ok I get ya now. And I agree completely. Really loving the EFFORT the team has showed coming out of the second half. They seem to be contesting every shot.
    Glad to hear it. You can't make excuses for lack of hustle and effort. PERIOD. Everyone throwing out garbage and sucking up to JVB obviously never played HS basketball. Btw: Exactly which of my posts did you not agree with?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…