2024-25 Roster/Rotation Additions

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Any chance Fritz comes back? Would guess it’s probably a long shot.
Zero sauces on this but I would guess we would hang up the phone if she came calling.

She quit on us during a mass exodus. I’m not saying she’s a bad human, she could be an absolute angel. But she seems to have burned her own bridges to Iowa State.

• Agree
Reactions: Ankency

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
I think Crooks' all-around game needing to catch up with her scoring ability will be the big step forward we see.
What are you talking about. She plays a pretty well rounded game now. Her defense is way better than I thought it would be after watching her in high school.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
What are you talking about. She plays a pretty well rounded game now. Her defense is way better than I thought it would be after watching her in high school.
I understand some here Don’t want to see it but that doesn't mean it isn't true.

Given the biggest WBB fan on here liked that post I really don't even see a need to debate it with you.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: cyputz and Jer

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
I understand some here Don’t want to see it but that doesn't mean it isn't true.

Given the biggest WBB fan on here liked that post I really don't even see a need to debate it with you.
You are correct. She is really good and wonderful person. Like everybody she can get better and needs to round out her game. Her size makes her unique. Offensively improve her 6-10 foot shot and work on free throws. Defense must improve. Will never be a strength but must extend a little further out - unless we go to more zone.
Just my opinion. She is an outstanding player who will only get better.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
You are correct. She is really good and wonderful person. Like everybody she can get better and needs to round out her game. Her size makes her unique. Offensively improve her 6-10 foot shot and work on free throws. Defense must improve. Will never be a strength but must extend a little further out - unless we go to more zone.
Just my opinion. She is an outstanding player who will only get better.
Thank you, I love what she brings but those that are objective can see it can be so much more. That's why it's so important to pair her with an athletic 4. (Which isn't brown) Addy brings so much but it needs to be based from the wing. As I've said before our next Cheryl Miller award candidate.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Thank you, I love what she brings but those that are objective can see it can be so much more. That's why it's so important to pair her with an athletic 4. (Which isn't brown) Addy brings so much but it needs to be based from the wing. As I've said before our next Cheryl Miller award candidate.
The best part about Audi is she knows she needs to keep improving. That type of drive will make her a four time all American.

• Winner
Reactions: Jimr and cyputz