***Official 2024 Transfer Thread***

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
What makes you say Hadley can flat out shoot and would be a better take than Heise?

Nothing makes me say it.....I've seen both a few times and he seems the better player, that's all.

FWIW Heise will commit to us this week, Hadley is currently visiting Michigan state but I think he’s ours to lose, I just find it interesting the last guy said Hadley can flat out score when Heise put up better scoring numbers, albeit at a “lower” level

The "last guy". Already circling the wagons eh? It's okay......I'm sure Heise will be fine. You need to stop trying to be smarter by half. Not a good look.

• Dumb
Reactions: MyNameEhJeff

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Nothing makes me say it.....I've seen both a few times and he seems the better player, that's all.

The "last guy". Already circling the wagons eh? It's okay......I'm sure Heise will be fine. You need to stop trying to be smarter by half. Not a good look.
I mean I don't think it's crazy to say that Hadley is probably the better player overall but Heise is probably the better shooter? Volume has to be considered and Hadley doesn't take many 3s. He's been efficient there and has a good stroke, but if either guy ends up in Ames and has a game where they hit 5+ 3s, my money is on Heise even though I think Hadley would almost assuredly play more.

Reactions: Halincandenza

MyNameEhJeff

Apr 2, 2021
21 Jump Street

I need to stop trying to be smarter by half? What does that even mean?

I said the “last guy” because I couldn’t remember who said it and was too lazy to scroll up and look lol

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Heise has surprising athleticism. Handles contact well and had a pretty quick release.

Hadley seems a little more explosive and more of an interior oriented player.

If I had to choose I would rather have Hadley just because I think he fills the need inside more.
Why is his athleticism surprising?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron