SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
I just haven’t been impressed with ou at all, the entire year

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Oklahoma has to be on the bubble at this point? It's been weeks since they beat anybody good and they are about to finish 8-11 in the conference.

They were an 8-10 on all brackets in bracketmatrix coming into today. I can't imagine today changes that all that much. No bad losses is an advantage over most of the bubble. I'd guess they're right above the bubble. Probably one of the last byes.

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
It's amazing seeing how much Tyrese Hunter's role has diminished and how he's regressed since leaving ISU. I was really disappointed when that happened, but watching him vs K State right now, he's not much of a factor so far.

Abmas just dominates their offense sometimes. Sending UT out of the conference with another loss would be nice....

ISU_Guy

Jul 21, 2021
Des Moines
I am so torn right now on who I want to win this texas - kstate game.

K-state needs to make the semi's or title game IMO to make the tournament and maybe even win it. that makes them dangerous.

I don't want to lose to texas the last year they exist by both the men and women either. and they hunter factor also. either he will have 2 points or 25.

CascadiaClone

FKA BoredInKildee
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Portland, Ore

K-state needs to make the semi's or title game IMO to make the tournament and maybe even win it. that makes them dangerous.

I don't want to lose to texas the last year they exist by both the men and women either. and they hunter factor also. either he will have 2 points or 25.
I want revenge on KState. Don’t care about the Shorthorns.

EnkAMania

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 31, 2013
Seattle

I root for the Big 12, horns down.

Reactions: aauummm and CyNews

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
I don't have any doubt ISU has the ability to beat K-State in KC. That said, I was rooting for Texas tonight because I thought that of the two potential opponents, UT was the one where we stood the best shot at getting more comfortable offensively and that was my #1 goal for ISU in this tournament, and I figured we'd backfill the arena better with ISU fans once KState was eliminated.